Tuesday, April 14, 2009

When booking my Honeymoon with Sandals Resorts I put down my Fiancee's married name. Advice?

When booking my Honeymoon with Sandals Resorts I put down my Fiancee%26#039;s married name. I realize this was stupid but apparently it is too late to change it (without a significant fee!). It is still 3 months til my wedding but they say they have already issued the tickets. Sandals of course wants to make more money by making me pay a $150 fee and buying a whole new ticket at a new price. I called american airlines and a lady there told me that as long as SOMETHING matched the tickets I would be ok. So she told me to bring my marriage license along(which i get day of wedding?) and I should be fine getting thru emigration and on the plane and everytihng. Has anyone successfully done this with just their marriage license to match their plane ticket? We are going to Jamaica. Sandals Inn in Montego Bay. I can%26#039;t afford to buy a new ticket or go to one of the more expensive resorts. Thanks so much!

When booking my Honeymoon with Sandals Resorts I put down my Fiancee%26#039;s married name. Advice?
i think it should have been her maiden name but check with sandals again, speak to a manager. after all her name will be the same as yours at that point, but the passport name wont match. do you get your marriage licence straight away in the us? we in the uk dont. so im not sure what is best to do. i think as long as the passport is valid and you can verify your just married it should be cool, good luk



under my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment