Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New sandals.. problems with toe.. sollutions?

So I got these two pairs of cuuuute sandals with the straps and everything.. I%26#039;m saying, they%26#039;re great. But, and there is a but, they are killing my third toe. I%26#039;m thinking good.. I%26#039;ll break them in, they%26#039;ll crack if they know what%26#039;s good for them. Until then.. I have this accentuated bone on my toe that I cannot get rid of. Do any of you know of some sort of treatment to make it go away as if it had never been?.. well, hope so...

New sandals.. problems with toe.. sollutions?
i don%26#039;t have a treatment answer, but clearly your sandals are %26quot;ill-fitting%26quot;. continuing to wear these sandals will only cause more harm in the future (bunions, blisters, corns, etc.). maybe you can exchange them or sell them and find something to accommodate your accentuated bone that would be more comfy.





i%26#039;m sure they are cute, but you should make sure the comfort of your feet come before fashionable shoes... feet take a huge beating from carrying our body weight around everyday.
Reply:buy some moleskin or change sandals. you need to build up a callous.



koffice

No comments:

Post a Comment