Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Do you prefer open toe sandals, close toe sandals or slip on shoes and why?

Assuming the weather is too hot for closed up shoes. I am wondering what type of comfort shoe to get. I see advantages and disadvantages possible in each type. Open toes sandals seem to allow air to come in but I would think you would encounter painful stubbing of the toes all the time. So is closed toe sandals better? How about slippers or slip on shoes?

Do you prefer open toe sandals, close toe sandals or slip on shoes and why?
It depends on what you are doing. I have the most comfortable pair of flip flops (open toed) that I wear all the time I usually wear them to work, shopping, hanging out with friends and that type of thing. If I am going to a park or going to be running, doing a lot of walking then I go with tennis shoes. You can never go wrong with a good pair of tennis shoes; they can be worn for so many different things. Really if you look for deals you could get a pair of open toed and a pair of tennis shoes that are comfortable for cheap. A lot of people now like Crocs….you know those slip on shoes that are rubbery with holes in them. They are very comfortable and they have closed toes. They can be worn with shorts, jeans, to walk in and better yet used as water shoes. What you need to look for is a shoe that is comfortable and meets the needs of whatever you are going to be doing and have a good fit. There is one down side of flip flops or open toed sandals when it rains your feet get wet and you slide all over the place, other than that for summer they are my favorite!



treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment